Can I transfer my Total Wireless number to Verizon?
Can I transfer my number to a Verizon wireless prepaid phone? Yes, you can choose to transfer an existing number when you activate your Verizon wireless prepaid phone.
How do I get my account number from Total Wireless?
Account Number: Your Total Wireless account number is your phone’s IMEI/MEID. PIN: Your Total Wireless default PIN number is 0000 unless you changed it to something else. If you are unsure you can reach Total Wireless at 1-866-663-3633.
Can you port a number from a prepaid phone?
While the process to port such numbers differs by carrier, there is one common denominator for all: You must be current on your cell phone bill. … To transfer a prepaid phone number, you have to contact your new carrier and ask them what the process is to get your mobile number ported.Oct 29, 2015
How do I transfer my Total Wireless phone to a new phone?
– From the main screen of each device, slide the screen up.
– Tap the “Samsung” folder. …
– Tap “Agree.”
– Tap “Start.”
– On your previous Samsung phone, tap “Send data.”
– On your new Galaxy phone, tap “Receive data.”
– Tap “Cable” or “Wireless” as your connection method on both devices.
How do I find my total wireless account number and PIN?
– Account number: Your phone’s IMEI, which can be found in the settings of your phone or sometimes by dialing the * # 06 # prompt.
– PIN number: The default PIN is 0000 unless you have changed it to something else. If you are unsure you can reach Total Wireless at 1-866-663-3633.
How do I transfer my total wireless service to a new phone?
3) Go to activate.TotalWireless.com or call this exclusive number, 1-866-663-3633. If you are a current Total Wireless customer upgrading to a new phone, you will be able to transfer your service and airtime balance to your new phone.
How do I find my total wireless account number?
Account number is the ESN or MEID of your Total Wireless phone.. You can find this number in the “Settings” menu on your phone, or remove the battery and look for it on the back of the phone. For the passcode, just put “0000” as Total Wireless does not require a passcode.
What is a carrier PIN?
Your PIN is usually the last 4 digits of your telephone number. It cannot be found on your bill, invoice or online account. You can call AT&T at 1-800-331-0500.May 16, 2018
Can you port a prepaid phone number?
Now, if you ARE all caught up on your payments, you can certainly transfer a prepaid phone number. The process of transferring a number to another carrier is known as “porting” and it’s fairly straightforward/quick. … You can even port a mobile number to use as a landline or use with an answering service if necessary.Oct 29, 2015
Can I keep my cell phone number if I switch to a prepaid plan?
You can keep your current cell phone number when getting a new prepaid phone by transferring, or “porting,” an existing number. … However, you will need specific information to verify that the phone is valid and your current number is eligible to be transferred.
Can you port a prepaid number from AT&T?
Yes, you can port your number to a different carrier, prepaid or not. You will need your prepaid account number and pin. You must call for your account number, it is not available online.Nov 29, 2019